Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I love the 200s just as much as the Sentras. So, lets see everyones 200s here.

I dont want the person who removed his picture of his 200sx to think I was serious about Sentras only on there. Im sorry I was just jokin around. I started that thread because I would like to see all the different b14 front ends people have.

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ehh.. not a big fan of those wheels. But its beautiful. Same color as my SE-L :cheers:

Does the SE come with that color? Or only the SE-R? Because if so, Im gonna jump on a sale here in ohio.

·
Registered
239 Posts
1999GXE1.6 said:
Ehh.. not a big fan of those wheels. But its beautiful. Same color as my SE-L :cheers:

Does the SE come with that color? Or only the SE-R? Because if so, Im gonna jump on a sale here in ohio.
Not a fan fof the motegi or the enkei rims?

Not sure about colors on the different models.

·
Wr post Nazi
215 Posts

last years pics... more changes, new pics soon sorry the 2nd is so big

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats not a det! ;) Just a DE with red cover. I can tell becasue your CAI plumbing.. Hee hee. Nice car still.

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
nuskool, i have to say that you have one of the cleanest B14's i have ever seen... :idhitit:

·
Back away..slowly.
833 Posts
Here was my 200:

·
Registered
206 Posts
i know i need to drop it

i no longer have my home made mesh grill but all my pics of the cf one suck so this is what you get. (and yes the driverside corner light is sticking out i kinda broke the tab on it and havent fixed it yet)

·
Right By DA Beach....
1,842 Posts
b14sleeper said:
nuskool, i have to say that you have one of the cleanest B14's i have ever seen... :idhitit:
thanks man it is undergoing some serious changes...;)

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
Nuskool said:
thanks man it is undergoing some serious changes...;)
dont change too much!!! your car looks nice as it is

·
Registered
27 Posts
nothing special (yet), just put in a new clutch cable in (what a difference)...next is the exhaust.

day she rolled in my life:

currently (still magenta and still snowing up here):

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
b14sleeper said:
there are a few i LOVE on this forum,
1:radioaktiv
2: the dude with the gold sentra (yea yea) with the slip stream wheels.
3:nuskool's, got to love those deep dish wheels!
a few more i can remember, and its odd...........they all have a stock front bumper :thumbup: KEEP IT CLEAN! :cheers:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Nuskool said:
No angle rings yet...:)
no need for fancy, buy some 2in PVC. cut to desired angle, paint, install.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts