Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a new member of this forum, I was just wondering what everyone's 240sx looked like, so post some pics!!. I will post mine later when i get home:D

T

·
0 Posts
what's happenin grant. you already know what mine looks like, so i'll just toss a couple up for the others.

looks like i have a new board to rule over. complete domination is oh so sweet

B

·
0 Posts
ok ok, you got me! but come on, it looks almost the same right guys?!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope dont see a difference at all!. i like your ram air induction mod on the drivers side!! ;)

here's mine..

:D

B

·
0 Posts
yeah, it was hot out a few days back. I figured a little cool air would help out, so I just swerved into a parked car and opened up the side there, lets the cool air right in. Nice power increase, also a bit a weight reduction to, cuz there is no longer that pesky corner lamp..... :(

·
Registered
47 Posts
92k miles.. I bought it from the original owner.. He was a tight ass accountant in atlanta. It has really nice non-faded paint, but tere are a lot of little small dings on the rear quarter panel, looks like hail damage. black always covers it in pictures. :) Thanks for the compliments though

·
Soon to be GA16it
444 Posts
Nismo Nate, Like your car. From the paint, rims, no spoiler but very agressive front, very clean. What year is it when Nissan used the agressive lights for the 240 SX?

N

·
0 Posts
Thanks Mervic,

The headlights and front were produced from 1997-98.

Mine is a 97

1 - 20 of 33 Posts