Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scott,

You should set up a 24 hour du whore contest, and as each person hits 3 posts in it, they get a 24 hour ban. Put the title in Latin as such.

There will be so many people going for it that they won't pay attention to the last 45 people that are banned....

·
The Right One Baby!
2,506 Posts
In order for that to work, he's going to have to turn the OT post count back on for people to actually get into it. And I highly doubt he wants to do that.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no we don't have to do that. look at the 5 people that said they wanted to do it. All scott has to say is "Ok guys, i'm going to keep track behind the scenes. Winner gets a 6mo contrib account. Go."

And we would have people going down left and right. And no one would have a clue why as to the other people before them are now banned. But they see that contributor light at the end of the tunnel, so the'll press on.

I think it would work really well w/o the post count on.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
That would be a slow ass day in ot....lol Everyone will be banned.
To tell you the truth, I have never posted in any of thoes contests, I thaught it was worthless....YAY im a whore, now give me a prize.

·
**best avatar award**
2,596 Posts
something tells me that this idea would get fucked up by stealthb14 or some other ass hole moderator and people that didn't post in the thread would get banned.

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
Nostrodomas said:
That would be a slow ass day in ot....lol Everyone will be banned.
To tell you the truth, I have never posted in any of thoes contests, I thaught it was worthless....YAY im a whore, now give me a prize.
i posted once in each thread.. .for dramatic effect..lol i still had one of the highest PC in NF..

the idea sounds awesome though... id make it 5...

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
is dhood go to faratet hoies and drin berr.icat evn seetkeeybord.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts