Nissan Forum banner

possible fit a 200sx ?

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  LIUSPEED 
#1 ·

done some websurfing on ebay international and i came across these. just real curious to see if they will fit a 200sx or not.

looks like it but iono so what do you guys think ?? possible fit a 200sx ?

See less See more
#5 ·
like jen said it may be like the last time this happend, it seems the best way to tell if they will fit is to have a pic of the rear of it and compair the 2. i like the idea of alltezzas, but they would look so much better if instead of haveing that weird rippeld lens, if it had completly clear lens (like your crystal headlights, liu) that would look cleaner. and the chrome plastic under the lens was smooth as well but its allways rippeld and looks cheezy. thats why the is300 tails will allways be so much nicer looking.

#6 ·
well i found this off the taiwan ebay. so the list on that says 00-02 Sentra. Looks real similiar me and my connection over there are working on sourcing it out.

#8 ·
well i got word from my friend in taiwan.. he said they wont work.. very different and they are basically for taiwan b15 something like that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.