Nissan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey how is everyone doing?? I have a 1993 nissan altima gle and i had a leak in my water hose so in order to get to the water hose you had to remove a whole buch of parts and it was not easy. anyway after i was finished removing parts i found out that my ported vacuum switch or vacuum valve port (which ever it is called) was cracked and it needed to be replaced. so i went to autozone, advance auto parts, o'raillies, napa, and none of them places had it. so i went to a dealership and they said it would be around $130 just for that little piece and dealerships are very high. so my question is do anyone know where i can get a Ported Vacuum switch/Vacuum valve port from online. if someone could find one and give me the link to it i would be greatfully appreciated plus i'll paypal $10 to you. here are some pictures if they would help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.