Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone help me figure out why i'm having such a poor gas milage? i changed the o2 sensor, fuel filter, clean the injectors and got a new fuel cap, i'm also not having any pressure in the tank

·
Registered
106 Posts
neovvl said:
can anyone help me figure out why i'm having such a poor gas milage? i changed the o2 sensor, fuel filter, clean the injectors and got a new fuel cap, i'm also not having any pressure in the tank
Waht kind of gas mileage are you getting?

This is a long shot but how do you pay for your gas? Do you fill your tank until the pump clicks? I'm having the same problem.

·
Registered
152 Posts
how much do you fill your tank with? when i first got my se-r i thouht it was poor gas milage till i went to fill it up and it only took in 7 gallons. i forget what, but some part in the gas tank that measures the content tends to go bad. after i fill up, it reads that i wasted 1/4 tank of gas from driving about 20 miles.

·
Registered
106 Posts
deception se-r said:
how much do you fill your tank with? when i first got my se-r i thouht it was poor gas milage till i went to fill it up and it only took in 7 gallons. i forget what, but some part in the gas tank that measures the content tends to go bad. after i fill up, it reads that i wasted 1/4 tank of gas from driving about 20 miles.
I think that's what my problem is. I pay cash so the pump just stops pumping when I have used up all the gas I have paid for (Say $10). My gauge would read full, but like you said after about 25 miles of driving I would drop down to a 1/4 tank.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i get about 15mpg when i fill gas i pump until it clicks, the gauge reads full but after about 5 days of driving of about 175 miles it reads empty, hey deception se-r what did you replace in your gas tank to repair the problem and how much it cost?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts