Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the most comfortable bucket style racing seats (no recliners) that you have ever driven with on public roads? Answers should include seat brand and style and a description as to why you would recommend it over another. If you want to recommend where to purchase, that's up to you. Thanks everyone ... have fun!

PS - I am considering either Sparco or Momo buckets, just don't know which one yet. :)

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
4sphed said:
What are the most comfortable bucket style racing seats (no recliners) that you have ever driven with on public roads? Answers should include seat brand and style and a description as to why you would recommend it over another. If you want to recommend where to purchase, that's up to you. Thanks everyone ... have fun!

PS - I am considering either Sparco or Momo buckets, just don't know which one yet. :)
Well I think this is kind of a compromise because fixed back seats are not ideal for comfort.... Knowing this I would have to say Sparco Evo (or Evo2's if your bigger) are very tolerable. I previously had a MOMO rookie and granted it was an entry level seat I didn't care for it much.

Otherwise, for reclinable seats the Recaro SRD is hands down the nicet seat I have ever used.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
the none reclinables.....what type of angle would you say they are fixed at? i ride in my car with a good 75-85* angle, there is nearly no "lay back" to it. these arnt a solid 90* are they? just curious.

edit: you have to remember that if you have only a 2 door car like your 240, you wont beable you get people in the back.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1.6pete said:
the none reclinables.....what type of angle would you say they are fixed at? i ride in my car with a good 75-85* angle, there is nearly no "lay back" to it. these arnt a solid 90* are they? just curious.

edit: you have to remember that if you have only a 2 door car like your 240, you wont beable you get people in the back.
I am deleting the rear seats (most likely) due to the cage crossbar. Might have a custom shop recover the rears and cut/stitch around the rear downbars. Reclinables will not be necessary due to the crossbar.

·
Registered
96 Posts
4sphed said:
I am deleting the rear seats (most likely) due to the cage crossbar. Might have a custom shop recover the rears and cut/stitch around the rear downbars. Reclinables will not be necessary due to the crossbar.
u mean removing lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ksilvia8 said:
u mean removing lol
Dictionary.com ...

Delete: Remove or make invisible
Remove: To do away with; eliminate

Don't see a big difference, however making them invisible would be neat :p

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
Torino's

I agree with Mike on the Torino's, most comfortable ones I ever put my but in, and they have the memory foam!

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
If I ever get rid of the Corbeau TRS's, I'll get the Sparco Siena's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts