Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ray Kawski, Joe Diminno, Stefan Barouth, and Rob (some weird last name ;) were at Pocono last Saturday and Joe and I harassed the SHIT out of some really fast cars... all through the track. On the straights and in the infield. It was awesome to have a C5 come out of the infield onto the straight thinking he's going to pass you but not be able to keep up!!! And they spent all that money on those 'fast' cars! ;)

Z

·
0 Posts
Hey Kieran, that's awesome. It's kind of what having a sleeper is all about, isn't it? It's like when I was watching Rob Cadle dicing with a 300ZXTT at Buttonwillow... Rob was pretty much exactly as fast as the Z in the straights, and he could get away from him a bit in the turns. Very cool. :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zak91SE-R said:
Hey Kieran, that's awesome. It's kind of what having a sleeper is all about, isn't it? It's like when I was watching Rob Cadle dicing with a 300ZXTT at Buttonwillow... Rob was pretty much exactly as fast as the Z in the straights, and he could get away from him a bit in the turns. Very cool. :)
Yup, it was incredible! David Evans was telling me that I was pulling on the C5's coming *OUT* of the twisties and *ONTO* the straight! I felt it a bit but it's always easier to see from the sideline watching the cars up on the banking. He mentioned to me after one session that he couldn't believe how fast I was. I told him that everyone (including those who own them!) underestimates the SE-R!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts