Nissan Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

· Not Anymore.
9,075 Posts
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
I hand sanded, but then again I'm a back to basics kinda guy. I rarely even use power tools....... :rolleyes: My middle name is Eric, that's what I let everyone call me. :cool:
Eric, I give you props. I have also done some hand sanding and it is a tedious process...it looks great but is a boat load of work.

· Not Anymore.
9,075 Posts
SanMarcosZfreak said:
:jump: :waving:

so i got my cover back from the plating shop (no i didn't get it plated), i just had them do whatever had to be done to make it a mirror (since i was having a hard time getting the finish i wanted), but yes i got it back, i need to repaint it but heres some pics

that is about the hardest thing i have seen in a long time. i would seriously hang that on my wall :thumbup:

· Not Anymore.
9,075 Posts
SanMarcosZfreak said:
what do u mean by smear? what i'm doing is applying a thin layer to my finger then rubbing that onto the polished metal
If it gets too warm, that thin layer will become liquid. If it is cooler, it will be much more of a semi-solid.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.