Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody care to post pics of their Sentra's Systems? Subs & enclosures, amps, caps, HU's, wiring under the hood and interior. I'm gonna be wiring up a system in my car soon and I need some ideas for the trunk layout for 2 amps, 1 sealed 12" sub, cap, and CD Changer.

·
Registered
107 Posts
make a custom enclosure for the sub in left corner, put cap on right, cd changer under seat, and secure the 2 amps on the 60/40 split in rear. not down the middle but one on the 60 seat and one on the 40 seat. wiring run power down driver side and signal wires down passenger side

thats jus an idea, nothin' i've done

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
FYI, theres no need to drill through your fire wall, there are gromits that are unused on the passenger side directly infront of where their feet would be.

(thats assuming you have a b14)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got an 01 SE....B15 I beleive.

sr20demOn, thats alotta sound deadening work!! Nice job though....how hard is it and how long does it take to rip off all the moldings on the doors? Heck, how hard is it to install the whole system in the sentra? Are the trim, carpets, etc...hard to pull up on the sentra? I don't think so, just wondering. BTW, where did you route the power wire through the firewall?

·
^ ownz you all ^
2,524 Posts
deadening is a lot of work, probably took about 16hrs total for the first layer, and then another 5 hours or so to redo the doors

it isn't too hard to pop off all of the interior panels, they all just snap off, the problem is getting them off without breaking their snaps and causing rattles. I still don't know the trick behind that. Installing a full system is pretty easy too IMO if you give yourself the time and don't try to rush anything. There are grommets on the driver and passenger side of the firewall that you can use to route the power cable through, just pick the one that's more convenient to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts