Nissan Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
HusH said:
Quick question. I heard somebody tell me to engine swap my 2.5s Altima's engine for a Skyline's twin turbo. Is this even possible?
Anything automotive is posible with two things, time and money, easy or practical isnt a factor if you have enough of the latter.

·
Registered
7 Posts
morepower2 said:
Anything automotive is posible with two things, time and money, easy or practical isnt a factor if you have enough of the latter.

So would it be a realistic possibility then? I mean, I know I could cut and weld and what not, but if I have to sit in the back seat because the engine takes up the front two, I'm not really down. Basically, can I put someone else's heart into my chest without remodeling my lungs?

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
HusH said:
So would it be a realistic possibility then? I mean, I know I could cut and weld and what not, but if I have to sit in the back seat because the engine takes up the front two, I'm not really down. Basically, can I put someone else's heart into my chest without remodeling my lungs?
Wwell look at an RB26, then look at a KA24DE, then look at the engine compartment of an Altima. If you can't come to any conclusions, then perhaps its time for you to take up a different hobby.

·
Registered
7 Posts
morepower2 said:
Wwell look at an RB26, then look at a KA24DE, then look at the engine compartment of an Altima. If you can't come to any conclusions, then perhaps its time for you to take up a different hobby.

I have no idea what you just said. Believe me; I'm very new at cars. Laymens terms, vulgarize that stuff!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts