Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I hope this is just a rumor ... I heard F&F II's 'main car' is the one and only Skyline GTR. Anyone heard this too? I mean it will make the movie that much better, especially if they did their homework and the movie is much more factual to 'real life.' Don't let my subject line fool you though, I think if the flick came out like that it would be the hottest movie ever. I'm just concerned the movie will be just as cheesy but with a great car representing it. Regardless of my opinions ... whats yours?

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
All I have to say is, with all these conversions going around, I doubt youll even figure out its a Skyline. Theyll probably have a lexus rear, and a integra front, and some wicked bodykit and lots of those stickers!!;)

But if its nice, it will make the movie much better (I had no problem with the first one...)

This one is a Integra.

P

·
0 Posts
I read that F&F2 will have American cars in it and nearly no imports anymore...

That shocked me a bit, but I'll just keep waiting 'till it hits the screen. Until then, all news about the movie are just BS thrown through a fan...

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
where did you here that from? if that is the case what the hell ?!!?!!??!

E

·
0 Posts
I know for a fact that the new F&F will have a neon(s) in it thats the only thing that I do know, I used to be a big neon enthusiast :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts