Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so I’m pretty new to this but to sum things up i I have been looking for a second car to buy and for a while I was on the verge between a sti and a 370z but they are expensive rn, I’ve encountered this 350z and I would like some better knowledge and opinions on whether or not this is a good purchase or not.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Grille Plant

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Car Trunk

Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tail & brake light

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Trunk Tire

Speedometer Odometer Automotive lighting Trip computer Gauge

Speedometer Automotive lighting Gauge Trip computer Tachometer

Font Material property Screenshot Number Document

·
Admin and Sup Mod keeping the peace
8,194 Posts
It's a good looking car. I don't see any damage. The owner has made some mods on the car; cold air intakes and it looks like a custom exhaust system. The one big problem is it has a salvage title. Repainting a car shouldn't give it a salvage title; something fishy there. A salvage title is a title issued to a car that has been declared a “total loss” by an insurance company as a result of damage or theft. This usually means the vehicle is too damaged to repair safely or cost-effectively, or the vehicle was stolen, in which case the insurer will pay out a total loss claim for it. Until the vehicle is repaired and reinspected, it will have a salvage title. Most states do not allow vehicles to be driven with a salvage title. Salvage titles signify to both the DMV and to any potential buyers that a vehicle has not yet been rebuilt and is currently not safe to drive or insure. Although salvage titles can be replaced by a rebuilt title after repairs are made

1 - 3 of 3 Posts