Nissan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I bought this car for 700 bux. it ran like shit at first then I cut the cat off changed wires plugs oil & filter disturber cap and rooter button. Ran great for like a month the brakes were tight to push I let my ol lady drive it. A car pulled out in front of her and she slammed the brakes. It popped she said they were easier to push didn't think nuttin about it at the time. About a week later it started cutting out on me the as time went by it got worse it started smoking then when you get it to like 50 mph and it would just drop on its face to like 20. Then it started drinking gas I would fill it up and go like 90 miles and be empty. So I took it to a guy to work on it he checked timing its good. I was getting a steady flow of fuel compression is good spark is good. Thought it might be carbon build up so we ran sea foam through it. Did not change he said he wanted to try one more thing and gave it a vacuum leak well he pulled the vacuum off the brake booster it ran better not well but better. Found out it had a bad booster so I changed it. Now its getting better gas mileage, but still got a stutter to it. When it starts to stutter about 75mph if I let off the gas and stomp it really quick it will go to like 85mph. Then I get like a burning smell come in. I know it’s got more I’ve had it at 100mph no problem. I don’t know what’s wrong can anyone help me?????

Thanks for all your help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts