Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hopping that I can get an answer to a problem that I'm having with my 93 Pathfinder. When I push the brake pedal it goes right to the floor, and have almost no brakes exept for minor rear only.
It started about 2 month ago when I noticed I had to press a little further than normal on the pedal which I thought the brakes needed to be changed soon in the frt, as I could see the lining getting low on the pads. As time went by it got worse until a week ago when I got into my car and had no pedal it went right to the floor and had no pressure. Now, I checked the master which is full of fluid no leaks of any kind anywhere, the booster looks okay and no leak that I can see coming from there. I have noticed that when I pump repeatively with the pedal when the vehicle is running, I get a little pressure but quickly goes away.

Any help would be great!!! :)
Thanks,
Stephan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've changed the pads and the rear brakes have been adjusted accordingly.
Almost feels like the 1 way check valve is not working. I'm getting no pressure whats so ever from the pedal. Is there a way of checking to see if your booster is working properly ??

Stephan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.