Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

dudes pleas help.............

i have a 240sx and im new to the world of nissmo. so far im haven alot of fun. im 18 and im realy into my car and take care of it vary well. i went drifting for the first time ever and i felt like i had the most fun i ever had..........ever... but i realy love to drag. thats my problem...... i need help desiding on wether to make ait a drifter or a drage racing bullet. and how do i go about doing ether one... like i siad im real serious about doing it and i have the monye to do it. so pleas help me to deside on wich way would be the best way to go. thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
i say go for the drag car bro. i have gone through way to may brakes drifting. there is a lot less damage to your car after a drag race than after drifting. but if you have the money to mess your car up its a fun way to go.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks

its a 91 nissan 240 sx. i had a friend me that my car was mad for drifting and not realy for draging... if i was to make it a drager what would i have to replacein it. if nothing should i keep it all stock and add a turbo kit and a cold air intake. i dont want to have to much power.. ill get in to much trouble.. :cool: . and i realy want to go watch some people do some real draging. :thumbup: if u guys know where there is any strips or any dragn goin on let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts