Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so me and my girlfriend are at java and cha getting drinks. we are sitting in my car drinking when all of a sudden one pulls behind us and shines that goddamn spotlight in the car. i hate that shit, so i open the car door and ask if i could help him. yeah he didnt like that. anyhow i gave him a bad attitude and he gave me one back. he fired an empty threat about my tint which im sure is legal. he gave some bs about autotheft patrol. what a load of crap, shining shit in people's car. anyhow is tint regulations standard for the state or is it on a county basis. yeah im done with plano for a while. btw bluebob i saw your twin car. same color, shaved, 17-18 inch wheels (silver)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well, I agree the whole light shining thing is a bit annoying, those spotlights are probably bright enough to blind somebody. And hassling you about tint is pathetic. HOWEVER, I would rather them be suspicious and nosy, than for them to turn a blind eye to the parking lots and end up having my system or my car jacked. Just my 2c

·
Registered
612 Posts
Why drink in the car in the first place? Sit inside or leave. If you're out in public, the police have every right to investigate anything that seems the slightest bit suspicious. My opinion: Don't sit in the parking lot to drink your coffee.

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Plano cops are just smart enough to know kids in Sentras are nothing but trouble.

HAHAHAHAHA.
;):cheers:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nova73guy said:
Why drink in the car in the first place? Sit inside or leave. If you're out in public, the police have every right to investigate anything that seems the slightest bit suspicious. My opinion: Don't sit in the parking lot to drink your coffee.

ah your from baytown, well this place java and cha is long over due for an expansion, the place is always packed and there is never a place to sit.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Plano cops just do that cause they don't want people having sex in the car. Too many high schoolers with cars. :kiss: I think Plano PD is alright they had good response time when I sorta flipped over a Ford Explorer (with my maxima I had a scratch the Explorer totaled) and they didn't give me a ticket so I like them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you think Plano cops are a head-ache, try [email protected]#!`n around in Flower Mound! I was pulled over for no front-plate. Instead of giving me a warning(was my first offence), he asked me to step out of the car in a crouded parking lot. This was at 12:00 noon! He took 15 minutes to check my file , all the while I`m freezin my law-abiding ass off outside of my car! I got the whole thing thrown out because my licence-plate bracket had broken off, and I fixed it. What should have taken 5 minutes took 20 out in the cold! I`m sure glad my not having a front licence plate did`nt kill anyone. We all know how dangerous that can be. :thumbdwn:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
yay i just got pulled over tonight on the way home for my tags.. 2nd time this past year.. all by plano pd.

im guessing it time to get tags :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Heh, ya'll don't get out much if you think Plano is bad. Try Richardson, they by far are the worst (and crooked.) Second would be Garland; don't sneeze the wrong way in traffic there. I lived in Plano for 13 years and got less tickets in that entire time then just driving through Richardson and Garland (lived there for a year.) With exception of school zones I drive through Plano all the time (every day) 5-10 mph+ stereo blaring, illegal tint and all, and most the time they don't even give me a second look. If your stickers are outdated then it's your own damn fault you get in trouble. Keep you lights working, stickers current, and don't drive like a punk teenage idiot and they won't mess with ya. If you car looks like Rice-A-Palooza then you can expect to draw attention, especially from the police. :cheers:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
t56gen3 said:
Heh, ya'll don't get out much if you think Plano is bad. Try Richardson, they by far are the worst (and crooked.) Second would be Garland; don't sneeze the wrong way in traffic there. I lived in Plano for 13 years and got less tickets in that entire time then just driving through Richardson and Garland (lived there for a year.) With exception of school zones I drive through Plano all the time (every day) 5-10 mph+ stereo blaring, illegal tint and all, and most the time they don't even give me a second look. If your stickers are outdated then it's your own damn fault you get in trouble. Keep you lights working, stickers current, and don't drive like a punk teenage idiot and they won't mess with ya. If you car looks like Rice-A-Palooza then you can expect to draw attention, especially from the police. :cheers:
i know it my fault never said it wasnt for my tags.. and my car is basically stock exterior :thumbup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
i know it my fault never said it wasnt for my tags.. and my car is basically stock exterior :thumbup:
except for the big fart can on the outside man haha
:thumbdwn:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Well, I got pulled over this weekend, in Plano of all places! On my way to McKinney to visit the Grandparents, runnin' 70 right along with everyone else, a Plano cop comes up from behind and pulls me over. Since I was from out of town he gave me a stern warning, and I went on my way. I thought for sure I'd get a ticket. First time for everything, I guess.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
bkeasley said:
except for the big fart can on the outside man haha
:thumbdwn:
it not THAT big.. ive seen bigger :thumbup:

·
Registered
504 Posts
yeah, coppell cops suck big time. its like they hide around every turn and rock and what not waiting to get people for going even 3-4 miles over. i worked out there and always drove under the speed limit. arlington is pretty bad too. i ALWAYS see them out. hell, the school is almost next to Arlington PD's main building. the campus police rock though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts