Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Platinum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been always saying we are going to have a meet, but it never happened. How about a meet? Before I set up the date, I would like to know how many of you will be interested. If so, when will be the good day for you? Right now I am not planning anything big, and it won't be anything like "event". Just show up, meet some peeps, check out cars... This should be fun. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I will be there with my turbo classic (if it ever runs) and I can count in my friend Corey that has a classic w/ a DET in it.

·
Platinum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Somewhere in Salt Lake County. Time? hmm... Early afternoon cuz there are some lazy people. ;) What do you think? I just wanted to avoid 1st week of December cuz I will be busy in school (final exam). Other than that, i'll be pretty flexible.

·
Registered
389 Posts
If you have chrome fender wells and bought it from Petersen Motors in Ogden, I think I sold it to you and your dad.

·
Platinum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh man. Your evil salesperson turned out to be Jason? This is crazy. Anyway, We are most likely meeting next Saturday (this coming Saturday). I see two from Davis/ Weber county, and two from SLC area. I'm going to invite a few more people to see. I hope Jason's car is done by then. I've been thinking about Sugerhouse park in Salt Lake City, or Murray park. Or somewhere around University of Utah.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts