Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my PR CAI on my 1998 200sx se and it rocks. I didnt put the lower cool air extension on yet b/c i dont want to worry about water getting in(will the AEM bypass thing prevent that?) and it still sounds great. It gives my car a mean growl as the intake manifold sucks in air at high RPMs. Highly recommend it!!

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Where'd you buy it and if you don't mind me asking how much? I don't get why nobody seems to carry CAI's for our cars anymore. They carry a bunch of overpriced WAI's like the weapon r and a few rediculously priced Injen CAI's but I never see the traditional hotshot or PR cai's anywhere. I must be checking the wrong vendors. I of course need one for an SR20 but the same places should carry both and the price should be close. I'm too cheap, I'll probably make my own again If I can't find a used one for around $60.

·
Banned
302 Posts
How do Place Racing and AEM cold air intakes compare? What are some good prices for them for the 200sx se? How much more power are you guys getting with them? Is the engine sound difference really noticeable with it? Thanks.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, as far as i know, AEM doesnt have an application for our cars, i might be wrong. But you can tell a huge difference in sound and high end horsepower. I bought mine from another user on the forums, omega is his online name or whatever, contact him for info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts