Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I order a large 1 topping pizza at Papa Johns tonight, $11.49 please. So I hand over $12 to her (1/$10, 2/$1). She gives back to me $10.52 instead of what was owed me--51 cents. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!:D :D

·
Registered
672 Posts
i would have told them about it, acuse i work in a store and see what the cashiers go through. poor them.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
No kidding - I'm a cashier at the store I work for and sometimes we make a mistake. It would be nice to get a little slack every once-in-a-while and not have everybody trying to jack whatever they can. Oh well, only another week at that job.

·
Registered
249 Posts
mmmm was the pizza good???

i'd return the incorrect change, too.

but i have a question- does wal mart take stuff out of people's paychecks if they make that mistake? 'cos i feel not compassion for a place like that. but i would for a person who works there.

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NO! I know this for a fact bc I know alot of "wenches" that work retail/banks and NONE of them fire you or make you pay them back. In fact it is illegal to fire for missing $--unless there is a pattern. These days due to liability issues you had better have proof before you fire someone for something. Law suits, you know?

Yes the pizza was delicious!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Centurion said:
NO! I know this for a fact bc I know alot of "wenches" that work retail/banks and NONE of them fire you or make you pay them back. In fact it is illegal to fire for missing $--unless there is a pattern. These days due to liability issues you had better have proof before you fire someone for something. Law suits, you know?

Yes the pizza was delicious!
right, but shaw's(supermarket chain in new england) makes you sign a contract that says they can fire you without giving you a reason and when i worked at market basket(another NE chain) they penalized people for stuff like that.
but that's unimportant, i guess

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Was this a delievery or a pick up? If it were a delivery, you are a cheap bastard, 51 cents tip!?!

·
SIMPLICITY is the KEY
315 Posts
Nostrodomas said:
I have a question. If that was you would you keep the money or tell the clerk that she made a mistake?
It all depends on how long they took to deliver:)
No personally I would of corrected the whole mishap, I couldn't rip off that poor girl, I'd feel too guilty after. Now if it were a goofy lookin' homeboy that drives a civic to deliver I would of taken all the money I could, plus I would of been like, "man what took you so long?"..take a glimpse of his car..."OH thats why:D"

Centurion just make sure you don't order there no more, she might do something to your food or even worse, damage your ride...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts