Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pioneer p7600mp head unit installed in my 1995 pathfinder. I bipassed the stock amps and everything, and i just have the 4 5x7's hooked up, not the tweaters. Shortly (a couple days) after doing the bipassing and everything, i noticed that any given time in songs, the sound will fairly quickly faid quieter, then eventually get higher again, (that can last up to around 40 seconds i would think) and repeat probably every 20 - 40 seconds if i were to guess. Any ideas? Could it be a ground issue? Throw some ideas and opinions at me, i'd really like to rule out a faulty deck. (by the way, the ground i'm using is through the stock harness.)

Thanks!

·
Registered
189 Posts
I dont know... It shouldnt fade in and out... If you just bypassed the amp.. I would have gone ahead and run it through the amp but thats me... :rolleyes:

Ill look around and see if I can find out.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right on ill wire up a different ground when i get some spare time... thanks.

By the way, is there an easy way to find out if the ASL is working properly?

·
^ ownz you all ^
2,524 Posts
well if it's working properly then whenever the ambient sound gets quieter, so does the music volume, and when the ambient sound gets louder, so does the music volume. Just go through the menu and see if it's turned on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts