Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
My friend Jason has one.. 2002 Spec V I believe.

I like it, but i still like my se-r better.

[JC]2

S

·
0 Posts
Just bought mine. i the near future i want to start setting up meets and thelike. Seen a few othe spec-v's on the road. If you want to plan something, post here. Ill attend if i can make it. Not to many so we may get a better show if its a general tampa area meet. Not just for Spec-v's.

-Nicholas

J

·
0 Posts
That would be nice. My present work schedule is a bit crazy for events (Saturday, Sunday and Monday night, 7p to 7a) but I wouldn't mind making one.
And starting 2003, my schedule should change :)

[JC]2

Im gonna get Jason to post in here as well. He's excited about a new intake he's getting right now.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it doesnt have to be just specvs it could be any nissan product or any other car for that matter. i have five cars, specv,turbo g20,toyota truck,rx7,and a cabriolet. when i posted i didnt meen a meet for just specv's. im normaly in tampa saturday nights for the races anyway. so that would be a good time to get together and meet some new people.

J

·
0 Posts
I've got two nissan myself presently.
A '94 Sentra 1.6GA engine.
and a '97 Nissan 200SX SE-R, soon to have a badly worn stock clutch replaced with the ACT Heavy Duty 00 Clutch kit (First mod).
W/ 205 Toyo tires (Which have turned out to be excellent on rain, and quite sturdy).

[JC]2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts