Nissan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone let me know where i can get the pillar pods...i gues thats what they are called....you know the gauges that are on the left hand side of the driver....wondering where to get those at???

casey

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got mine from dynamicturbo.com. I had to use the pod from a 240sx because the dont make them for a sentra. It fits pretty nice, although there is a small gap but nothin big. Got the pod holder for about $30.

·
Registered
55 Posts
you can get a pillar from sr20development.com or from a place called lo-tek engineering

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn well it was about the same fit??? cause i dont want hardly no gap so lemme know how clean of an install it would be

casey

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
martin_g34 said:
This is where I got mine. It didn't fit quite right but I was easily able to file it down and make it work. Only complaint I have is that it really gets in the way at times. I can see it being a real distraction when trying to see what's going on on-track ahead of you around turns :(

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok whats the difference in size??? i went to lotek and it says eithr 2 1/16" or 60 mm which one do i get??

G

·
i USED A POD MENT FOR A INTEGRA, i TOOK A HEAT GUN AND MOLDED INTO THE CORRECT SHAPE.. iT WAS VERY EASY TO DO AND TOOK ABOUT 20 MINUTES TO GET IT TO LOOK PEFERCT..

G

·
i use 2" gauges... I think there actually slightly larger something around 2 1/16" but that is the standard size.. Sometimes they come in metric sizes but they are kept in common with the english measurement size. either one will work in this gauge pod.. I don't recommend smaller gauges then 2" because they are harder to read.. Also it is usually typical that company's that make poor quality gauges make the smaller ones.. I would stick with autometer gauges. Both blitz, and apexi make good gauges as well, and for more money you can get the r1 gauges but i don't know anyone with them... Good luck

1 - 17 of 17 Posts