Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out. I've got a few pictures of my car after wheels got put on. But I can't make a website since I'm at my dad's to host them. Can anyone be a friend and host them for me? Just post here and I can email them to you or even get on AIM and send them to you through that. I would really appreciate anyone's help because I've been wanting to get these up for a long time. Also, whoever hosts the pics will notice (along with everyone else) that there is a mighty wheel/fender gap. I'm changing that within a week because I jsut won some Dropzone coilovers over eBay for 76 dollars. Not bad eh? Also hooking those up with Monroe Sensa-Trac struts from O Reilly's with a lifetime warrant. That's the main reason I got them, and because they're local and easily contactable. So if anyone could please host them, I'll get on AIM and you can IM or just post here and tell me you can host them for me. I would really appreciate it!

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
If a 2 picture limit isn't a problem use the sentra.net gallery. You may link to pictures at sentra.net from here.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WTF?!

It keeps telling me that I'm a User Not Found. I even changed my password to make sure it was correct. It STILL says that I'm not found?!?!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright, here we go.

Hey Samo, thank you man. I'm just going to send it to you. It's only one picture right now. I tried to Upload it on Sentra.net and it says..."File 1 Missing: you must specify an image file." Which I did, I Browsed and found it in my C drive and it still wouldn't load it. I appreciate it Samo. Thanks man. Let me know what you guys think after he posts it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pictures!

Alright finally. I got home and got them uploaded and hosted. Here's a smaller size of the image

And here's the bigger one. I suggest you look at the bigger one (Pretty damn big) just because it shows more detail and easier to see. You'll see why I didn't post it when you look.

Bigger image

Please tell me what you guys think. And I know it needs a drop, got Dropzone adjustables coming in this week hopefully.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Re: Pictures!

Zexel said:
And I know it needs a drop, got Dropzone adjustables coming in this week hopefully.
What are Dropzone coilover adjustables? I have never heard of them. They appear to be the same as the APC coilovers found at Pep-boys. :eek:

I do not know if this was the auction you won, but $112 for coilovers. That just seems almost scary that you can get coil-overs for that price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=18494734073

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Looks good man! Unfortunately, my image host is down for mantainence for the night, so I won't be able to get the image up until tomorrow.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys. importcartuner - you can barely see anything in the picture that I posted. The bigger one is a lot better in detail and I'll see if I can fix the problem when I get home from school. Bout to put the Money Order in my mail box in like 10 minutes. How long does it usually take for:

1) Getting the order to Flroda?
2) Getting the order through confirmation etc?

If anyone knows thanks, I live in Oklahoma so I'm thinking what, like 3-4 days to get there. I hope. Cuase the sooner the better.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
any stock struts like monroes will fail quickly. I did that 8 years ago with pro-kits and they blew out in 3 months. They will not hold a dropped suspension. I know the motivational struts are expensive, but that is the way to go if you are really low.
Chris 92 classic

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Re: Alright, here we go.

Zexel said:
I tried to Upload it on Sentra.net and it says..."File 1 Missing: you must specify an image file." Which I did, I Browsed and found it in my C drive and it still wouldn't load it.
You will get that same error if you attempt to upload a file greater than 60 KB. That's most likely what happened because others have uploaded pictures successfully, including one today.

·
Registered
117 Posts
IMPORTCARTUNER!

Yo, i checked you saite loing time ago, but never told you that your ride is phat. it seems like you have enough space between tires and fender. do you get much rubbing? it doesn't seem like you would. lot of people on this forum says no more than 16" without rubbing. i wanna get 17z with a little offset. what you think?

Peace
C-Mo

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sunnysentra - Thanks for the info. I would get the Motivationals' or AGX's, but they're aren't exactly in my price range ya know? Also, on the Monroe's, I don't plan on being real low. No more than Import Car Tuner's car is (For example). And even if they do blow out, it's lifetime guarantee. So BAM BAM, bad ones for good ones and I'm done.

Scott - Maybe that was why. I don't remember the size of the file but it was bigger than 60k I know that much. Oh well, I uploaded them at Geocities.com and it worked, so it's all good.

·
Former B13 owner...
302 Posts
Re: IMPORTCARTUNER!

cmotek24 said:
Yo, i checked you saite loing time ago, but never told you that your ride is phat. it seems like you have enough space between tires and fender. do you get much rubbing? it doesn't seem like you would. lot of people on this forum says no more than 16" without rubbing. i wanna get 17z with a little offset. what you think?

Peace
C-Mo
Well... I get a little rubbing on my rear fenders when I go over deep bumps or when I drive up onto my driveway.... other than that, the rear wheels haven't given me any problems... even during normal driving, no problems. How much of an offset are you looking for on your 17's? Cause the offset on my 17's are +38.

·
Registered
117 Posts
awesome dude... i'm not exactly sure how much offset, depends on the style. but just so it's flush with the fender... like the 18z on the m3.. soo sweet.... but 17z won't rub with the strut? i was afraid of it touching the insides of the strut also... and i'm not wanting to drop it too much.... ilike the height of it as it is...it's pretty coo... mad tite

Peace
CMo

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cmo - when I first put my 17's on, my rear wheel rubbed my strut BAD. I had to get wheel spacers (1/4") and then threw them on there and realized that my studs weren't long enough. Had to buy longer studs (Don't remmber how much longer). Anyways, my rear wheels still aren't flush with my rear. My front is perfect with it tho. I don't know how import car tuner got his pretty flush like that, but mind don't do that. Oh well. And to be honest I would have to look at my offset again. I have bad memory if anyone can tell. I'll find it and post it later tonight. Oh BTW, believe me, once you get the wheels, you'll realize you need a drop. Unless you already have springs/coilovers on your Classic, you'll want one. It'll make it look a lot better. Massive Motorsports, place where I bought mine, emailed me yesterday telling me they were shipping them right when she sent me the email and that was yesterday at like 3:30.

Importcartuner - You're pretty good at estimating shipping times. My money order got there yesterday! I hope I get them soon!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts