Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to try to get the audio forum started because it's one of the things I enjoy about cars.

Do any of you guys have pictures of your installations: subwoofers, amps, crossovers, boxes, etc... I would really like to see them. I took my box out of my car a while back because I sold my amp to get a different one and some new subs. I plan on making a custom box which lies flush across the trunk.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
YEAH Me and my boy he has a B13 were just looking at your car off of a Back issue of NPM very tight work..

But why the mint green????

·
Registered
27 Posts
LOL It all started 10 years ago when I purchased my first performance part....a HKS Power Flow!!! It was a Green filter and I carried the theme... Now I am known for the Green install;)

Brian

S

·
0 Posts
nice ride

Brian,
That car is the shit. I can only imagine how much it pounds!! I also like the front end. The bumper, head lights, and the grille. By the way where did you get them????

·
Registered
27 Posts
Stryker,
Thanks! The bumper is stoch but has a Stillen spoiler. Below that is a custom made air splitter. You can get more info on the headlights from back issues of NPM. I did a full install article on them:)

Brian

S

·
0 Posts
Hey Brian,
I found the head lights and that grille but there were no prices!!!
can you let me know about how much that you paied for that kit?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Stryker,
I have had my kit for quite some time now and I am sure the price has changed! Give Carlos or Mossey Nissan a call. I am sure they could quote you a price. The kit includes the headlights, corner lights, grill and 99% of what you will need. It even has the bulbs.

Brian

1 - 14 of 14 Posts