Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you would like to see them, post your fax number and I will have him faxed to that number.
I work in his office and he told me that he was banned from this site and he does have the video of the supra race available but cant send it because he is banned.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
WHAT!!!! he was banned 4rm here are u kidding me :eek:

Damn thats kinda hard to believe--but u dont need a scanner to post pics--just copy and paste the link....

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes its a paper photo and he was banned from this site
DOES anyone have a fax machine and a scanner i could fax it to you and then you could scan it and post it ? If thats not too much work.:rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey, tell your buddy sr21lbmonster, sr20powr said hows the "top secret sentra" doing and i wonder why he got banned from here and from sr20forum?:p

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Myoung- Yeah we are big time brokers but the office doesn't have diggy cams or a scanner, we got the 4 screen setup at every desk, 2 are for quotes and charts one is for keeping up with clients accounts and the 4th is personal.....

Sr20pwr- I think he got banned because an administrator doesn't like him or something to that effect.....O yeah and he said the sentra is fine and dandy and will still run circles around your POS(thats what he said not me)

I got a fax machine if anyone wants it......

·
Registered
672 Posts
dirtyserturbo said:

Sr20pwr- I think he got banned because an administrator doesn't like him or something to that effect.....O yeah and he said the sentra is fine and dandy and will still run circles around your POS(thats what he said not me)

well obviously he must have done something that would have irked this administrator , wouldnt he?lol i love how soem people can talk and talk and then not see a punishment heading to them. friggin hilarious!:D :) :D :) ;) :rolleyes:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes actually there is one, it is in lobby of the building next door....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.