Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope your kidding!??!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL, yeah I got the joke! I just wondered with the many many questions that people come up with on these forums! Thanks for the compliments. I dont know which route I am going to go with the car yet. Over the winter everything inside the engine compartment is getting polished or chromed! Definitly carbon fiber hood and mossy headlight conversion w/ super white bulbs(whichever brand). Rims are a must, I am all done with speed for the most part. I am just going to get bigger injectors and a MAF with the ECU to match. Turn up the boost a little with water injection and try to get as much HP out of the T28 as possible! People say that 320whp out of a T28 is maxing it out. I think that barrier can be broken! Or at least I am going to try. Are you going to the show in Brooklyn? If so, I will see you there! Have a good one and feel free to contact me if you need any parts! Later!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I dont get the joke. Is it the IC?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am running a stock DE motor with a Pulsar turbo and manifold(t28) at 7psi. I went to the dyno and put down 246.9whp and 212.0ft.lbs. .

selrider: I am on the same boat. I will probably see you there! Have a good one!

and yes the joke was about the IC!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NGK Bkr7e

The car runs great with them. Any other questions just hit me up at [email protected] . Have a good one!

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
Love the color! nice work :D

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
VERY nice.....Just keep us posted with the future cosmetic mods...theres nothing like having a bunch of Nissan fools telling U wut should go on your car....lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol, hey the more advice the better. I am going for the sleeper look that is not to show car type or towards a tacky side! By the end of winter I will have the car the way I want it! I have to get pics of both cars up. Have a good one!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Oh yeah def. keep the sleeper look U got going....maybe sum rims and you're GOOD

·
Registered
82 Posts
dude, i want your ride, i hella dig the sleeper look. did you de-badge it? if so do lil pussy civics try and race you? have you been to the track, if so what the ET and trap? good work keep it up yo

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the car isnt debadged yet but soon to be! Everyone trys to race me because they dont know what I have. I try to keep quiet with the car and suprise the shit out of people. The car went [email protected] at 7psi with a 2.5 60ft. Spinning past the 60ft mark. I should have some more pics up soon! Have a good one and thanks!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts