Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL, yeah I got the joke! I just wondered with the many many questions that people come up with on these forums! Thanks for the compliments. I dont know which route I am going to go with the car yet. Over the winter everything inside the engine compartment is getting polished or chromed! Definitly carbon fiber hood and mossy headlight conversion w/ super white bulbs(whichever brand). Rims are a must, I am all done with speed for the most part. I am just going to get bigger injectors and a MAF with the ECU to match. Turn up the boost a little with water injection and try to get as much HP out of the T28 as possible! People say that 320whp out of a T28 is maxing it out. I think that barrier can be broken! Or at least I am going to try. Are you going to the show in Brooklyn? If so, I will see you there! Have a good one and feel free to contact me if you need any parts! Later!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am running a stock DE motor with a Pulsar turbo and manifold(t28) at 7psi. I went to the dyno and put down 246.9whp and 212.0ft.lbs. .

selrider: I am on the same boat. I will probably see you there! Have a good one!

and yes the joke was about the IC!

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
Love the color! nice work :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol, hey the more advice the better. I am going for the sleeper look that is not to show car type or towards a tacky side! By the end of winter I will have the car the way I want it! I have to get pics of both cars up. Have a good one!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the car isnt debadged yet but soon to be! Everyone trys to race me because they dont know what I have. I try to keep quiet with the car and suprise the shit out of people. The car went [email protected] at 7psi with a 2.5 60ft. Spinning past the 60ft mark. I should have some more pics up soon! Have a good one and thanks!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.