Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You are driving along the interstate in your Turbo SE-R freshly built with about 400hp on tap. You notice an all wheel drive GSX passing you with a big front mount, 4 gauges, Stainless exhaust, and of course the Blond in the passenger seat. As they go by they wave you off and give you a thumbs down. This pisses you off so you downshift smile at the blond and pass them. Then the driver gets pissed, cusses you and says you ain't [email protected]#&, and kicks it. You proceed to put it in third then forth then fifth and look about 6 cars back in your rear view at the guy going what the f#$%. That is how I started my morning. Priceless.

·
You get what you pay for.
156 Posts
I wonder why the dick gave you a thumbs down? That's pretty gay. I ran my friends Tsi with pretty much the same set up as me except he was running 16 pounds to my 10 pounds, I totally burned him on the freeway, but he killed me on the street from the stop. FWD Sucks on the street.

turbosentra said:
You are driving along the interstate in your Turbo SE-R freshly built with about 400hp on tap. You notice an all wheel drive GSX passing you with a big front mount, 4 gauges, Stainless exhaust, and of course the Blond in the passenger seat. As they go by they wave you off and give you a thumbs down. This pisses you off so you downshift smile at the blond and pass them. Then the driver gets pissed, cusses you and says you ain't [email protected]#&, and kicks it. You proceed to put it in third then forth then fifth and look about 6 cars back in your rear view at the guy going what the f#$%. That is how I started my morning. Priceless.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trying to look cool in front of his chick!! 27x7x13 Mickey Thompson slicks and a two step set on 4300rpm. 1.7-1.8 60ft all day long. Oh and the guys license plate said 11 sec. I don't believe him though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts