Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so there it is !!... ive promise you ill post them so here they are !! :) if you want the complete story go check it on cardomain... cuz ive pass almost 2 hours figuring how to make a new page there hahahahah

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
next one check the difference here... timing gear is not the same as older engine...

the old flywheel and the light weight one...

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1989Sentra : this engine came from a 1993 sentra classic wich is the renewed version (about the same) of the E16... (mines a i) TBI injection syst...

tks guys !!... i did it myself ! wouhou lots of work to get it good looking !! ive polished it completely then i spray painted it with duplicolor anodize system... its a blue clear coat wich is good for like 300 degree intermitent and oil/solvent resistant... than i got my colegue to cook it in my shop coating department (where doing lens :)) it was cooked 30 min at 150degree in a coating lab... :) no F?*$%& dust in there!! :)...

I now got 2 spare cover valve that im gonna be working on this winter... maybe later on ill sell those ! :)

U

·
0 Posts
cool man!!! sweet the blue cover!!!!!
i jst wanna ask i own a 1989 sentra lx i want to change an engine with much more power what engine will fit for my car?
thanks and keep it up!!!!

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sr20de/ca18de/ca18det/ga16de/ well all of those fit with major work... ecu engine mount ect.... check around for "search", then type in engine swap b12...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts