Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Put the other wiper back on!!! It looks so retarded to have only one wiper. What one broke off and the other is bent??? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Like samo said...uni-wipers aren't that cool. The only reason I don't like them is because they dont' cover as much of the windshield as the duals do when they actually wipe. What front bumper is that? That's personally the only one that I like on a B13. Is your scoop functional?

BTW (and honestly)...I totally dig the tree scent thing on the rear-view. That is dope! Is that cimmanon?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks good, what kind of front bumber is that

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Queens NYC and i know the wiper is really shi**y. Gtr emblem is the only one that fit good in there so i might just get the Se-r emblem $ 7 from dealership. Its s tillen front cut up a little and he hood scoop is very functional,it actually came off one time at the track.
Just asked what people thought it was the same every where gtr symbol and the one wiper so ill change it up andpost the new pic. Make my nissan bruddas feel a bit better about the dutty turbo...Yo if you see me on the streets dont try to run me please.
Latah

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yo ,from what I see your car is "tight work gravy" I know
that is a modified stillen bumper but is that a fake intercooler.
not trying to dis you or nuttin,just wondering?????

·
Registered
346 Posts
The GTR emblem is sacred

I agree that the GTR emblem is awesome......But EVEN for our own 200SX brothers and sentra brothers there cant be any mercy. Nismo badge good.......but you dont have a skyline....its still a sentra.....the car looks tight though.....nice job. Peace

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
zexel- the tree is "PEACHY PEACH" try it sometime, it smells really good.
Treydey- Lemme ask you this... what kind of cronic are you smokin down in Ft lauderdale to ask if it is a fake intercooler? Because you must be high to post something like that(lol) and the answer is no. Its a skyline intercooler...and my turbo spools kwik.
GTR-1 thanx and yeah NISMO should be the next badge i throw on it somewhere after all i do
NE ways thanks again guyz. Imma fix some sh*t up and post more pics and try to see if i can get some vids up here for my nissan lovers.Let you see what the sr20's are all about on the street, straight DUTTY
PEeeez

·
Registered
46 Posts
Damn Dog my bad,Its just that there are a few
fake boosters out there!!!!sorry playa

1 - 20 of 26 Posts