Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Hey, nice car. I want to see what it looks like with the black mesh.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Very nice, I'm jealous!

·
Now a spec V guy
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will see if i can get new pics this weekend, its dark when i get off work. thanks for the comments.

Brian

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Thats some nice piping.. but why is there so much of it? Damn...

Oh, and you might want to crop and reduce the dpi of those pics so that they load faster.

·
Now a spec V guy
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks, i didnt know we were going to take pics when we did, or it would have looked 100% better. it a bbdet with a t25. i am running 12psi at the track, and i have no idea what it equals into. i run 10psi all day on 93pump gas. i will have it dynoed, one of these days.

Brian

·
Registered
702 Posts
i noticed that the intercooler is like as big as my hand...lol jk dont think im hating (wish i had something close to that) but any plans to upgrade ?

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
What kind of fuel upgrades do you have besides the # on your octane? I suggest you give your motor some fuel if you don't have a fuel pressure regulator, or a new fuel pump. Otherwise.. kaboom! I'm running somewhat lean on 7psi on my BB DET. I couldn't imagine running 10-12psi without any fuel upgrades.

·
Now a spec V guy
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fuel is not a issue, i have the warlboro 255hp in tank. so i know there is plenty of fuel.

now the intercooler, it is the stock one that was top mounted, i re located to the front. even though it is small, it helps alot up front. i am looking into a larger ic.

Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts