Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Master of the 5th speed
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently put a BB kit on my car. The turbo has been rebuilt into a GT-T28, and the manifold has been swain coated. Im also using the BB tmic setup, and 370cc injectors. I am still waiting on a JWT 4 bar ecu, and bored maf.

Here are some pics:

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Decided to go boost, huh Serban? Clean setup, congrats! :) Do you expect to see any problems with overheating (w/ TMIC)? Take her to the dyno and report some numbers...

·
Master of the 5th speed
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Once the IC heats up, it doesnt really do anything, I will need to go with an FMIC setup soon. I still have a few things I have to do, then its going on the dyno in a few weeks. I will post numbers.

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Awesome! Out here in AZ a FMIC is required, and even then most will overheat (turbos in B13s / B14s) during the blazing summer months. The FM will really help out. Best of luck. :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Have you thought about doing some kind of custom hood work to get more benefit from the TMIC? I know some guys have cut their hoods and put in a WRX scoop (which I think looks pretty slick). Lookin' good though! Congrats on the new setup!

·
Master of the 5th speed
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shane, I will just get an FMIC, everyone I talked to, said its better that way.

Zexel, I feel a nice increase in power. I cant wait to get the exhaust, ecu, and everything else, then it should be real nice!

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
sentra94xe said:
Out here in AZ a FMIC is required, and even then most will overheat (turbos in B13s / B14s) during the blazing summer months.
Been there done that... ha ha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts