Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally remembered where I left the disc with the pics on it. Here you go fellas- comments/criticisms are welcome.

·
Registered
42 Posts
sorry, but you can't link directly from your CD-rom... or your computer's HD for that matter.

you'll have to go through a web hosting service, or web-photo-album. Try webshots, geocities, or angelfire... etc. The only thing about geocities and angel fire is that people have to copy and paste the link in their browser, they don't allow direct linking from other websites.

hope this helped, and check out my B13 while you're at it, I'll be lookin' forward to see yours!

Cheers
Sr20Power

·
Hates everyone.
1,921 Posts
phil_minchoff said:
I finally remembered where I left the disc with the pics on it. Here you go fellas- comments/criticisms are welcome.

LMAO. We can't see inside your computer. You need to find a host. You can also try printroom.com They host for free and the pics go in your post, but they'll have little adverts for printroom at the top like this:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the replies guys. I figured that was the problem. I'll try to get these up Monday. I appreciate the help. Give me car, I'll do anything with it, just don't give me a computer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts