Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Wow . . . that's really . . . green. I see you have the clear side markers. Do you also have the clear tail lights?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey very clean looking

but take a long look at your car?? don't you think it looks like a damn toy for a 2 year old. make the thing look mean and aggresive, i say that you should get better and bigger rims and a wide body kit. but very clean for show nice job

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
b-13

i recently got new rims i got 17'' white 8 spokes, a neo drift front air damn, and a twin snoorkle hood, i havent got any pics of it like taht yet but i will soon

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tail lights

no i dont have clear tail lights i cant find them any where. nis-knacks has them but they are sold out, and knowone makes alltezza's for that year, right now there just painted over excepet for a lil circle on each light

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you should get one of my grills

It would look really good on your ride.....

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
grill???

what type of grill ? send me a pic ill get one if i like it

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool

looks good how much for this? do you have a pic of it on a car?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am shipping out the 1st 2 this week

Pics should be posted in the next couple of weeks.

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
hehehe i can bet u will never loose it in a parking lot lol

but whatever floats your boat and makes you happy
post pics with the new mods

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pics

sweet man ill check the pics out and tell you if i want one or not

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
paint

i allways tell ppl if they dont wave it cant be because they didnt see me lol:cool: :

·
Registered
58 Posts
quick question about the paint...

you obviously changed color from a stock color on your sentra, so my question(s) is(are):

How much did you pay to have the entire thing done?
I assume the paint was stripped and they painted the obscure parts too, like engine bay, trunk, insideof doors... places like that?
How long did it take? Where did you get it painted? Any/how many clear coats or pearls?

Sorry, looks like 1 turned into several questions.. Any answers wouldbe great, since I plan on changing the color of my sentra, but many people say to just keep it the same and get it repainted...

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
re- paint

well im furchinit enuff to have garage. and all the tools to do it. so everything on the car is done by me and my buddy. (we did ours now every buddy wants it done lol) ive got about $250 bucks in the paint. i went and mixed it all up i told the dude i wanted something diffrent so we just stared mixin. and you see what came out.everything is painted doors, trunk, under the hood is green and white. it was a pain in the ass paintin but we did it. your best bet is to take it somewhere.i did all the inside it was easy. umm only 3 coats of clear on it. i think im gonna shoot some prezmatic over top of it to give it a lil somethin extra. if ya have any ? ill be more than happy to anwser the best i can

1 - 20 of 21 Posts