Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
So this is the famed Greg V. from Mossy? Cool! I have a related question concerning the Tsuru headlight conversion.

I've been looking at doing the Tsuru conversion for a while, but I'm just not real happy with the general shape of the lights and grille that everyone has. A while ago, I saw a set of what I believe to be earlier Tsuru lights. These were shaped exactly like the '93-'94 headlights and used the US-spec grille, or at least a similar one. Do such things exist or am I on crack?

·
Drives Hard
288 Posts
I don't know about famed, maybe infamous. :rolleyes:

I don't believe there was a clear headlight earlier than this. Crack must be the answer to the question.

samo said:
So this is the famed Greg V. from Mossy? Cool! I have a related question concerning the Tsuru headlight conversion.

I've been looking at doing the Tsuru conversion for a while, but I'm just not real happy with the general shape of the lights and grille that everyone has. A while ago, I saw a set of what I believe to be earlier Tsuru lights. These were shaped exactly like the '93-'94 headlights and used the US-spec grille, or at least a similar one. Do such things exist or am I on crack?
:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts