Nissan Forum banner

Pics from F&F pt.II casting call

3K views 35 replies 22 participants last post by  LuvMyRide200sx 
#1 ·
#2 ·
THAT WAS AWESOME!! Holy Crap, there were so many nice cars! Some looked like crap, some almost stock, and some looked like they really didnt belong. I was surprised to see several Nissans there though. A lot of those cameleon colors. Nice stuff though, so much money in that area, man.

#5 ·
Everyone should be in moring over the death of that Supra.
Thumbs up to the owner for ruining one of the top import cars. I also think he should chck himself into rehab cause i think he has a serious drug problem

#6 ·
hmmmmmm There were a few nice looking rides but alot of crap too... Does any1 have any idea wut the hell that gray thing was??

Hopefully MIAMI will have alot more nice looking rides to offer cuz Im already sure we'll have plenty of crap....lol ;)

Is it just me?... or was there a pattern of really bad looking Eclipses in those pics????

#11 ·
the 3rd was a 240sx with the s14 conversion. it was purple in the movie but is now painted the original silver. man i really don't like looking at albums like that bc i see the same thing over and over. civics, tegs, and eclipses. i think we need to have a few sentra's and 200sx in the mix just for some flavor. just a thought. hell the miami casting call could be a good idea for a nissan meet. just a thought.

#15 ·
Skline tail lights

I thought all was ok......but my personal thing i have is the fact that all other car companies are always stealing Nissans trademarks.....especially the Skylines tail lights. Everyone say it together ok?.......IF I DONT HAVE A SKYLINE I HAVE NO BUSINESS PUTTING THEM ON MY ECLIPSE, HONDA, ACURA, OR ANY OTHER AUTOMOBILE. SKYLINE TAIL LIGHTS ARE FOR NISSAN SKYLINES, AND SUPER SPOILERS WERE MEANT FOR THE TOYOTA SUPRA.........UNDERSTAND? GO GET YOUR OWN TRADEMARKS AND QUIT STEALING. HONDAS ARE ALWAYS TAKING ABOUT HONDAS THIS AND HONDA THAT, YET THEY GO TO THE NISSAN CAMP TO GET THINGS THEY WISH THEY HAD ON THERE OWN CARS. AND THATS THE TRUTH RUTH........

#16 ·
Re: Grey thing

1989Sentra said:
That gray thing was an early 70's mustang. So sad that someone would make a nice car so ugly. Well I saw 2 nissians thats a step up from the last movie.
No No, that grey thing was not a mustang. it was a Supra.

there wre 2 mustangs, the Saleen with the gull wing doors. and the black primer Chop shop 67ish muscle car hidiously discraced. not to mention they put a stupid ass wing on a car that has a built in spoiler. and those rims are the worst style to put on a classic. i really want to kick the owner in the owner in the head a few time. no reallly!

the only nissans i saw were in the background!! who took these damn pictures!! there were some really nice Maxes in there and one new Altima.

#17 ·
They got some good looking cars there, and some crap ones.

like the withe saturn.

But the cobra looks good

The orange nissan...OMG:eek:. what kind is that?

the single seat miata is original. but crap

what the hell is that gray thing:confused:

then theres the purple car with an ass in the front

all i have to say is there is some good, some bad, and alot ugly.

#19 ·
Re: Re: Grey thing

ScarCrow28 said:

No No, that grey thing was not a mustang. it was a Supra.

there wre 2 mustangs, the Saleen with the gull wing doors. and the black primer Chop shop 67ish muscle car hidiously discraced. not to mention they put a stupid ass wing on a car that has a built in spoiler. and those rims are the worst style to put on a classic. i really want to kick the owner in the owner in the head a few time. no reallly!

the only nissans i saw were in the background!! who took these damn pictures!! there were some really nice Maxes in there and one new Altima.

no shit that was a Supra ... iam no even stupidier now that i have looked at those pictures :p my eyes hurt

#20 ·
Now dont get me wrong I love my Nissan. But why rag on the ricers?? Let them think there cool. Just think of it this way. If people stop ricing hondas exe. Then where will they go??? thats right they will go to the best there is!!!! NISSAN and if that happens then who do you think are guna be called ricers??? NISSAN. Now I dont know anout yall but I dont want to see a nissan on every corner such as with hondas. I like having the diferent car.:D

#21 ·
Re: Re: Re: Grey thing

NiN_00 said:

no shit that was a Supra ... iam no even stupidier now that i have looked at those pictures :p my eyes hurt
well no need to get mad at me! i was responding to 89sentra. and others who didn't know what the heck it was.

#25 ·
ALTEZZA TAIL LIGHTS WERE MADE FOR THE ALTEZZA!!!!
All these Uncle Bens had to steal a good idea and something that made the Altezza stand out, and slap them on everything with 4 wheels. Its an epedemic that has to be stopped. Heck to be different, I should just leave my taillights stock. At least they were mostly honda shitvics. Dont put them on nissans. PLEASE!!

#26 ·
everyone has the right 2 do what they feel like on their own car. dont tell peopel what they can or cant do 2 style their car. if you dont like it doesnt mean someone else doesnt like it. so i dont want to see post like the one made by upchuck. everyone is entitled to their own opinion and their own style if u dont like it dont put it on ur ride but on this person ride he likes it he has every right 2 put it on his car. end of story.

gnite.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.