Nissan Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Ive got a pickle 4 an arm
418 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Grey thing

NiN_00 said:

no shit that was a Supra ... iam no even stupidier now that i have looked at those pictures :p my eyes hurt
well no need to get mad at me! i was responding to 89sentra. and others who didn't know what the heck it was.

· Aaaayh!
1,946 Posts
ALTEZZA TAIL LIGHTS WERE MADE FOR THE ALTEZZA!!!!
All these Uncle Bens had to steal a good idea and something that made the Altezza stand out, and slap them on everything with 4 wheels. Its an epedemic that has to be stopped. Heck to be different, I should just leave my taillights stock. At least they were mostly honda shitvics. Dont put them on nissans. PLEASE!!

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
everyone has the right 2 do what they feel like on their own car. dont tell peopel what they can or cant do 2 style their car. if you dont like it doesnt mean someone else doesnt like it. so i dont want to see post like the one made by upchuck. everyone is entitled to their own opinion and their own style if u dont like it dont put it on ur ride but on this person ride he likes it he has every right 2 put it on his car. end of story.

gnite.

· Registered
224 Posts
I was wrong, it wasn't an Almera. On another note, if someone wants to put Altezzas on their car more power to them, while i don't advise it (especially on Nissans) people have the right to do to their car what they want. My friend Sean has a Dodge Neon with Altezza's and you know what, I could care less. If you don't like them as much as I do, just don't put them on your car. I mean there is some reason why they are popular, cuz there is someone who likes them.

· Registered
180 Posts
I couldent put them on my car even if i wanted to :D They dont make them for my car ahaha. I wana do somthing different. Im thinkig about filling in the holes from my tail lights and putting the lights in my bumper with nissan simbols as the light covers:D Anyone els have any other cool ideas?????

· Ive got a pickle 4 an arm
418 Posts
yea, first chance i get, i'm not doing anything to the outside of my car farther then a new front (headlights, grill, bumper)end, because now it's all sandblasted. but its gonna be replaced by the stock look.
new tires and wheels, 15's will do me just fine.
a new paint job, as part of the sandblasted fix
and then i'll spend the rest of my money on a new engine.
i want all NA so i'll mostlikely swap in a VE series.

but thats just me

· Registered
180 Posts
I finly got my highly antisapated pantjob Its Galxy blue met. Its realy nice i will have pics in the next few days if anyone wants to see. Im guna enter it in a show tomarow at my local beach so wish me luck!!!!!!!!!:D

· Aaaayh!
1,946 Posts
If people can do what they want with thier cars than I can say what I want about them. Its a free country. You dont have any right to criticize me for speaking my mind. But I think you took what I said a little to seriously. And I wasnt talking about any one person in perticular. Im just saying that putting Altezza style tail lights on Civics and Eclipses or whatever else is stupid. But thats just my opinion.

· CA18DET Wizard
2,177 Posts
Damn!! rarest in show, HUH!!!!!!!!!!! When they come to Miami, I'll break one of my [email protected] B12's and I'm interested tosee what kind of award I'll get. And BTW, we have our share of rice down here too and I love burnin' it:D

· All over your face!
7,106 Posts
Sentra GTR-1 said:
GO GET YOUR OWN TRADEMARKS AND QUIT STEALING. HONDAS ARE ALWAYS TAKING ABOUT HONDAS THIS AND HONDA THAT, YET THEY GO TO THE NISSAN CAMP TO GET THINGS THEY WISH THEY HAD ON THERE OWN CARS. AND THATS THE TRUTH RUTH........
But what about that mazda stealing from the honda's? That red piece of crap misallocated resources and funds of an automobile was biting hard off of the mugen SS2000

And Out of all of those cars i liked that Fastback chop top Mustang that everyone else doesn't like. i think if he would have had that thing painted in real black paint instead of crap primer, and left off that $10 Apc aluminum wing from Pep BOys, that thing would have been a show stopper in my opinon. It reminded me of something out of a Punisher comic book. I thought that was the best car in there besides some of those turbo celica's. And if anything gets into the movie with those euro clear tail lights, i'm going to piss my pants. Those things need to die like Ernest Hemingway or any other naturalist writer.

· Registered
180 Posts
YEA what he said :D But oonly the part about the lights not about the (in my opinion)POS mustang.O and about mazda stealing from honda...........You cant steal somthing thats already stolen:D :D

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.