Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
180 Posts
Now dont get me wrong I love my Nissan. But why rag on the ricers?? Let them think there cool. Just think of it this way. If people stop ricing hondas exe. Then where will they go??? thats right they will go to the best there is!!!! NISSAN and if that happens then who do you think are guna be called ricers??? NISSAN. Now I dont know anout yall but I dont want to see a nissan on every corner such as with hondas. I like having the diferent car.:D

· Registered
180 Posts
I couldent put them on my car even if i wanted to :D They dont make them for my car ahaha. I wana do somthing different. Im thinkig about filling in the holes from my tail lights and putting the lights in my bumper with nissan simbols as the light covers:D Anyone els have any other cool ideas?????

· Registered
180 Posts
I finly got my highly antisapated pantjob Its Galxy blue met. Its realy nice i will have pics in the next few days if anyone wants to see. Im guna enter it in a show tomarow at my local beach so wish me luck!!!!!!!!!:D

· Registered
180 Posts
YEA what he said :D But oonly the part about the lights not about the (in my opinion)POS mustang.O and about mazda stealing from honda...........You cant steal somthing thats already stolen:D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.