Nissan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what I have so far, Chris. I didn't get to spend much time on this one, Anna was in a mood and I had to pay more attention to her. I will get some others up here while she is sleeping. . .

Now, your pics weren't the best quality, but I did what I could

original

Body-Dropped, Bagged, Shaved, and Green to match your Toyota. ..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Next one:

This one was more blurry than the first. Oh, yeah, and I am having to fix that dent on your fender in all the pics. . . :thumbup:

original:

Dropped, Polished, 2-toned, shaved corners, and custom grill

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gimme a pic of your car, I wanna ghetto out a matrix hehehe.. . Check your PM, I sent you a picture of my car that got Chris saw at my house today. Don't post it anywhere, I actually think I am going to do this to it and want to keep it under wraps for now. . .

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kong, I couldn't find any good pics of your car, so I chose Manda's. She had alot of good pics.

Original:

Semi-Riced out Matrix:

I am still working on more of Chris' and some more Matrices, so I'll keep posting. . .

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Manda. I'm going to let Kong drive your car first though. LOL :thumbup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not only that, but there are 3 fish tanks, and a pancake griddle in the hatch. hehe

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hAHAHA,

Well, here is what I came up with on mine. The next one is just a few minutes away. . .

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One more for tonight. . .

Original:

quicky, excuse the crudity - - -Riced:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Chris, you have to host the pics somewhere on the internet to post them. Email it to me and I can do it for you. Let me know what you want done.
[email protected]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.