Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I drive a Honda, a Mustang, and a SE-R and I really don't like your "Look-At-Me" Green Nissan, either.

Thank you.

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
ENOUGH

Enough of the crap boys 'n' girls. This section of the forum is for "Members Rides"... NOT Let's Make Fun Of Someone's Car That We Don't Like.

ihateloops --- You comment was uncalled for. If you wanted to make a comment on his car, why not PM him? Don't fill up bandwidth with your opinions unless they are positive and reinforcing.

SE-R kid --- Chimming in like that isn't going to get you anywhere either. Take the garbage off the boards. And your Thank You phrase isn't funny.

lowryder407 --- Just ignore them. Apparently they feel the need to bag on other's cars. Do what you want to your car... and continue to post on this BB about what you have done, plan to do, pics, advice, etc.

If the shit-talking on this thread continues, I will close it. Understand?

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Watch your mouths, kiddies. Comments like that are completely uncalled for. You're welcome to voice your opinion, but please do it in an appropriate way, not "push it off a cliff." To be honest, I don't really dig the color myself, but I do respect the hard work he's put into his car. You have to admit that whether or not you particularly like how he has built his B13, he has definately made it unique. How many Sentra owners are willing to try a crazy color like lime green? He's built his car the way he likes it, and you will respect that. Isn't that what modding cars is all about - building a car that pleases you?

·
Registered
118 Posts
i dont really care if youre a moderator or not, you are not going to tell me what i will respect. if i dont respect ugly, riced out classics, well then im just not going to. i posted what i did because it makes me sick to think that the classic sentra is going to become some rice boy moron car. i bought mine because it was respectable.

oh, and lowryder, i was just wondering, did you do any of the work on the car yourself, or did you have it all done for you at shops? if the former is true, well then i will have a little bit of respect for you for doing it by yourself, well, if the latter is true, im sorry, i cant respect you for paying people to put stuff on your car.

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Apparently someone doesn't understand BB etiquette. So as stated, this thread will cease to be....

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.