Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics

thanks man it looks alil diffrent now i got new 17'' white 8 spoke wheels and a twin snoorkle hood i havent got any pics of it up yet but will soon

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
that's an um.....interesting colour!!! I like it. Do you get lots of police attention??

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
police

matter of fact im going to court tues. becuse some dumb ass cop dont like fixed up cars . he told me not to come back to that town. lol lol i think its funny but im gonna nail them with hurasment:rolleyes:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Re: police

lowryder407 said:
matter of fact im going to court tues. becuse some dumb ass cop dont like fixed up cars . he told me not to come back to that town. lol lol i think its funny but im gonna nail them with hurasment:rolleyes:
F- that... Tell him you don't like fat ass cops.. LOL.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pics

ill get new pics as soon as i get my cam back, i sold my front air dam so it aint on there any more

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
police

yea those damn cops. im puttin a big artical in the papper about the whole ordeal. its gonna have pics of all our cars and say ''cruzin is not a crime'' :D

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
^^^^^^

IT'S A B13!!! Those won't fit. If you keep trying to sell those damn lights in every fucking forum your are going to get kicked

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tail lights!!!!!!

well i was thinkingabout it and how there aint no tail lights for this year of sentra. so what i think im gonna do is, smooth the whole back of the trunk, where the lisence plate is, smooth in the tail lights and put some , toyota supera or something crazy, tail lights in it, :eek:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
when you paint your interior is there a certain kinda paint you are supposed to use and a certain way to paint it? I have a white sentra and i was wanting to add some white highlight to the inside of my car but i'm not sure how to go about doing it.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
inside paint

no just make sure you wipe the parts off really good and maybe ruff it up a little bit. i used the same paint as i used on the outside. just put light coats on and let it dry good. its very time conuming. if you have any ? just let me know ill help the best i can

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
?????????????????

what the hell is your prob. asshole i dont dawg your shit so dont dawg mine. have some respect for other ppl. stuff. then maybe you will get some respect. you prob. drive a fuckin honda anyway:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.