Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. My son was given a pair of Piaa bulbs - number H11. He was assured that he can use them in his 03 Altima. I'm wondering if they will work without doing any damage to the lighting system etc. Are they for low beam or high beam? Thanks

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have a 2003 altima and i put h.i.d's in my low beams..the number is H1 and the highs are 9005 i bleieve and the fogs are 9006 or vice versa..so the H11's AREN'T going to fit..if he paid for them tell him to try and get his money back..and with my past experience with silverstar bulbs and piaa bulbs is that they burn out in approx 6-8 months..and at 50 bucks a set it get expensive and annoying lol..i got 8000K h.i.d's for $55 shipped off ebay and they were so easy to hook up..tell him to think about investing in a set..there AWESOME

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bulbs

OK, thanks for the advise. I'm not familiar with the 8000 K h.i.d. bulbs... What is the name of the manufacturer? What do I look for on ebay?

·
Registered
192 Posts
my brand are xentec..just type in hid kits on ebay..they go by kalvin temp..they start out at 4000k and go upto like 12000k the lower you go the whiter the light..like i said earlier mine are 8000k and there really deep bright blue almost a violet color according to my friends..they are 3x brighter than normal head lights. They are the best thing ive got for head lights so far they really light up the road and street signs with reflective tape on them..if you have any more ?'s feel free to ask if ur stuck..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts