Nissan Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
heres a good one.. instead of useing the smudge tool which is half ass.. learn how to use the blur tool.. then a slight noise filter.. to match the pixels.. and then go in your history and set the point to where you were last on it.. and then go back those two steps.. and then use your history brush.. trust me the results will look a lot better..

as far as a flood filler.. or what ever.. that must be an OLD version of adobe.. listen.. well.. what you could do.. is use your magic wand.. and then select the color you dont want effected.. then go to select.. similar.. and do an inverse.. and make a layer.. then do the same with the other color.. and make a layer.. then use the background layer for your edits.. OR....... go to your replace color option.. and one at a time.. layer at a time.. replace the colors.. that might be totally the oposite of what your trying to accomplish though.. hmm.. well if i can think of anything else ill let ya know.. layers are your friends though.. sometimes.. JUST sometimes.. channels.. are your friends.. ive worked on some black and whites removing unwanted colors just by getting rid of select channels.. hard for you to understand probably.. anyways.. thats all i can tell ya..

im affraid to do the cntrl +a thing.. i just know if i do it.. its probably what closes your window.. so ill just take your word for it..

and thats easy it was just an opacity change.. but it is a cool idea for school.. LOL.. i have done small hidden messages in the bottom of pics.. with small pixels that if you zoom in .. it says something.. but from a distance you cant see it.. funny but stupid.. anyone need any other advice? lol..

Travis
Asst. Manager
Halamay Color Lab
Digital Dept.

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
WOW dude you are amazing, how can you know so much about photoshop but not know that Cntrl+A is select ALL. Which will reveal a hidden picture in that backround pic. I haven't quite figured you out yet, but I will. My first impression though is that you are a schmuk.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
i was thnking about it... is there some way in photoshop that you can like use the flood fill on everything BUT one color? i mean if he floodfilled on everything not black and painted it gray. then he painted all the black green and then all the gray black... he'd have that picture... seems like a lot of work, but do you think that could work? i'm too incompetent to figure out the flood fill tool though... iv'e tried it but can't get it right.
Try useing selective colour (in Adjustments). You can select everything but 1 colour using Select -> Inverse.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts