Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
NPM Staff
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I didn't get everyone's results, but here are most of them.

My P10: 151.5whp/135.4ft.lbs
(will have actual printout scanned shortly)
I copied these off the board, sorry if I misspelled anyone's name
Brent '71 510 99/126
Ted 350z 237/2xx (didn't have the torque on the board)
Ken 240sx 209/225
Loren 240sx 240/253
Jason Z32 300zxtt 268/281
TY S14 240sx 328/336
David Sentra 190/185
Dylan 200sx 193/205
Ryan RSX Type-S 181/131
Joe M Sentra 87/94

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
The dyno day at Technodyne was a blast! Glad to be in attendance, and meet some new folks (nice meeting you Opium :) ). Didn't feel like dynoing my Sentra since the only diff mod done since last dyno was a OEM B13 SE-R b-pipe: probably good for a few HP and ft/lbs... nothing exciting. Feels good on the butt-dyno though. LOL :p

For those that didn't go, you missed out. Can't wait for the next meeting!

·
NPM Staff
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boosterwitch said:
If those air/fuel ratios are accurate, you guys seem to be running lean.

13 and 14 to 1 is detonation area.
I thought that was still in the ok range for an N/A car? I thought mid 14's was where you started to run on the edge? FWIW, I wasn't able to hear any detonation throughout any of the runs.

Also, there was a JRSC equipped GSR that was running in the 15:1 range... there were quite a few people there, myself included, that were suprised it was still running, running that lean w/ boost.

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
OPIUM3 said:
What did the JRSC GSR kid put down?
Something like 206 or 207 WHP. Pretty good numbers, but with running so lean everyone wasn't surprised at the higher than usual hp numbers and they were also suprised it left the dyno under it's own power! :eek:

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
How did that one 240 kid end up getting home? His intake piping blew up on that 2nd run on the dyno. Remember how it would rise up and out of the engine bay like a cobra out of the pickle jar? Then the second pass it went *Poof* and his session ended I think. I left right after that. I don't even know if he did a 3rd pass or not. Did his car get royally fucked up?

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
From my knowledge (and I was running around all day so I might have missed something), he drove away under his own power. Perhaps he retaped it temporarily? Not sure on that. All in all there were no catastrophies, 'cept for the 300Z with its damn alarm! :mad:

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Finally got my film developed. Here are some Pics from AZ Dyno Day on Oct 5th.. Enjoy!

gotta love that new 350z color!

nice 240 engine bay

hey, that's a neat sentra! :p

Blue bird DET with HKS Super Sequential BOV

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Great pics man! 'Bout damn time you got the film developed!!! ;) The action shots of the Z on the dyno are beautiful... motion without movement. :)

Till next dyno...

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
sentra94xe said:
Great pics man! 'Bout damn time you got the film developed!!! ;) The action shots of the Z on the dyno are beautiful... motion without movement. :)

Till next dyno...
Thanks! I thought the shots on the 350z were great as well. Good to hear it reciprocated. I can't wait till the next dyno date as well. After you business BA degree, sentra94xe are you planning on moving to phoenix or staying in tucson or move to another state alltogether? Can't wait till next dyno day... I plan on making about 15hp to the wheels next time! ha ha, actually about 220 to the wheels next time with more boost. You should bring your new ride with Justin after he puts on the boost *hopefully. He's making great N/A hp, but turbo on it would make such a nice addition. Hey, do me a favor. Go to EEGEE's for me. I need a grinder so bad its not even funny. I have a party pack of strawberry eegee's at my house, but its the grinder that i crave!

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
To address your post...

-Actually, I'm graduating with a BS in Regional Development (my minor is Business Admin :D ). But hey, you get some points for trying! LOL Jus' playin man.

-I'm looking for a job here in Tucson since I have my apt till the summer. But Phx is not out of the question. For the future, I'd relocate to somewhere in the southern US if the position was right for me. Perhaps back to SoFLA where I grew up.

-I dynoed my Sentra last October at StreetFlight (our last dyno day) and put down a measely 87hp and 94ft/lbs... damn the auto transmission! And that was with a CAI, header, muffler, and timing (have since added a B13 SE-R b-pipe). As for the new car, hoping to have it by spring. Then I'll be heading in the right direction. :)

-Eegee's huh? Pretty good food, but their frozen concoctions are great! I'll see what I can do for you... haha.

·
NPM Staff
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OPIUM3 said:
You should bring your new ride with Justin after he puts on the boost *hopefully. He's making great N/A hp, but turbo on it would make such a nice addition.
No boost for me... I'd rather stay N/A, make about 160-170whp or so and go road racing all day long w/o having to worry about overheating on track. :D If I want more hp than that, an SR20VE will make it's way into my engine bay... But that's still a long ways away, if I even decide i want that much power. I still think there is a lot of room to go with a Naturally Aspirated SR20DE motor. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
whens the next dyno day?

i always wanted to checkout other sentras in the valley. but when i moved up here i totaled my sentra. but im back with a new one. but it still sucks cuz my new isnt much to look at yet. but anyway it would still be cool to meet some of the people that are representin in az

·
NPM Staff
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: whens the next dyno day?

Sicx13 said:
i always wanted to checkout other sentras in the valley. but when i moved up here i totaled my sentra. but im back with a new one. but it still sucks cuz my new isnt much to look at yet. but anyway it would still be cool to meet some of the people that are representin in az
I don't know when the next dyno day will be, it just depends how many people want to dyno their cars again. I do actually know of a couple already, ones that were not able to make it to the last dyno day. What about a BBQ or some other meet? Since it's finally nice out again, why not take advantage of it. :D

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
I'm down with a BBQ anytime. First we would have to figure out a place in the middle of where everone lives. I'm guessing somewhere in Tempe considering the amount of ASU students there are, even though I live in northern phx. But thank jebus for the new freeways. Maybe Kiwanis park? It's a nice park in tempe with tons of parking space, and of course the best part is that it's a park. There used to be a car thing on saturday nights there back in the day. I don't know if they do that anymore though. Been too long since I actually gave a sh**. So Kiwanis anyone? Maybe a month from now?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts