Nissan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm thinking of installing my stock springs again and save up for AGXs, there are none available locally so I must have them shipped, which adds more costs. Pity, you guys all have the good stuff for the sentra. :(

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
sethwas said:
So,
You mean optionsunlimited is not a re-seller. They just take moulds of the real thing and make a fibreglass copy?

Seth
yup! you got it...:) ey

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
:eek: SWEET :D

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
GTSboy, optionsunlimted is not returning my e-mails. Could you inquire for me how much it costs for the nismo sideskirts (i don't mind fibreglass here) as well as these rear skirts (not whole rear .
bumper, just the sides)

rear skirts:

side skirts:

I REALLY want those side skirts. I've e-mailed them for quite some time about them (last summer) and they don't even respond, let alone tell me the sale is not possible.

Seth

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
Options Unlimited

I emailed them twice, a while back and they never got back to me. I wanted to get the Sunny rear lips from them.
GTS boy: Can you get a GTS grille anywhere around there?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I'll try to inquire, or ask some of my friends who know people from there...since that place is somewhat far from where I live. I'll keep you posted guys.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
or better yet I'll try to find some genuine GTS parts....

sethwas, those side skirts on the blue B14 are the GTS side skirts, different from the ones on the red B14

·
Registered
379 Posts
Very nice car GTSBoy. I did get to see that brochure a couple of years agoa and could never figure out why they never sold the US B14 looking like the PI GTS. Next time my brother-in-law goes back home to PI I will be asking him to look for stuff for me (I just converted him to a Nissan fan).

·
0 Posts
found the gts front end!!!!!!!!!!

hey found the contact numbers and email addresses for the company that sells that TITE gts kit for the b14 sentra... i'm buying one as i type this!!! it's is soooo much better looking than any kit you can buy in the U.S.... even the omega and the extreme kits. No matter what the price. It's MINE!!!!! here is the contact info.... and the website

http://www.optionsunlimited.com.ph

Add: 98 Sto. Domingo St. cor. M. Clara St., Quezon City

Ph: 743.1705, 743.1714

Email: [email protected]

Add: 47-D G. Araneta Avenue, Quezon City

Ph: 713.5168, 714.2635

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
379 Posts
That's going to be one expensive package to ship.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
how much do you think improting a GTS bumper to the US will cost?

·
Registered
379 Posts
According to what I can gather through the DHL website, a package 48cm (18.8") x 45cm (17.7") x 35cm (13.7") with a weight of up to 25kg (55.1#) will cost someone $149 USD to ship from the PI to the US. Each pound over 25 will cost $6. Note however that you will not fit the bumper cover into a box of that size.

I'm sure there are other ways to ship, but I figure DHL would be a quick way to find out what people may encounter.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
very expensive, and to think thats just shipping....some of the nissanbayan members here found OEM GTS bumpers for about P10K, more or less around $200, they are surplus parts taken from scrapped GTSs, but still is very hard to find and very rare even locally.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts