Nissan Forum banner

philippine sentra

10K views 57 replies 19 participants last post by  victr™ 
#1 · (Edited)
#52 ·
I .... I..... I THINK I JUST CREAMED MY PANTS!!!!! that is definatley.. the BEST looking b14 i have ever EVER seen.. holy shit.. i want that gts front clip.. !

#53 ·
Re: bad news

98sentragxe said:
hey i talked to my brother in law,... he's philipino and he talked to the company who sells the gts kit... (optionsunlimited.com) he said for just the front end it's gonna cost upwords of $800.00 US dollars. He said that includes shipping customs feels embargo charges the whole deal... for 800 bucks you could buy a complete body kit and probably another front end to swap back and forth with. $800 sounds like a lot of money to me... and that's a conservative qoute from the company. sorry guyz... too much money for me i'm out... you guyz gotta find someone else to get one and let you guyz mold it... that sounds like the best plan... someone with money get it and let a body company here in the states mold it... aiight peace.

ok well.. i think im gonna try and talk to all the companies in the US and see if any of them are willing to buy this front bumber.. and mold and sell them.. companies like VIS and ImportParts, and so on.. i really want this front end.. and im sure there are many others of you whom would love to have this.. ive been wanting an EVO style front end for a long time. and this is as close to it ive seen yet.. other than the DRIFT front clip and sticking fog lamps in the air ducts..

G
#54 ·
b14 gts bumper

we should all get together and email vis or importfan or some big company that can pull some thing together so we can get this bumper to the U.S. if anyone wants to get a petition for the bumper just set up a post.... i'll email them too....

#55 ·
I'm planning to go to PI this summer and i might get those GTS kits, depending on how much it's gonna be, i just hope i'll be able to find some surplus since i don't wanna spend that much for that. I also have a friend who has a GTS so maybe i can just go get his kits fabricated. Shipping won't be a problem since i do work in an international freight forwarding company. ;) Keeping my fingers crossed.

#56 ·
Re: b14 gts bumper

98sentragxe said:
we should all get together and email vis or importfan or some big company that can pull some thing together so we can get this bumper to the U.S. if anyone wants to get a petition for the bumper just set up a post.... i'll email them too....
that sounds.. good.. now when i decide not to be lazy anymore ill help you out

#57 ·
1999GXE1.6 said:
ok well.. i think im gonna try and talk to all the companies in the US and see if any of them are willing to buy this front bumber.. and mold and sell them.. companies like VIS and ImportParts, and so on.. i really want this front end.. and im sure there are many others of you whom would love to have this.. ive been wanting an EVO style front end for a long time. and this is as close to it ive seen yet.. other than the DRIFT front clip and sticking fog lamps in the air ducts..

We can talk to Scoorch... He might be up to the challenge! :cross fingers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.