philippine sentra

10K views 57 replies 19 participants last post by  victr™ 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
i want, i like, im jealous . i should not have moved away from the philippines

#4 · (Edited)
OmegaManEX said:
i want, i like, im jealous . i should not have moved away from the philippines
we are jealous too because all the best sentra aftermarket parts are there in the states and its very hard for us to get such parts. But many of want these stuff so we can kick some honduh ass! hehe

#7 ·
the spoiler is nice too. just added the pic, sorry if the pic is not clear,just had the hang of using a cellphone camera to take pics. will upload more later...

the sentra GTS came out here in the Philippines in 1998, its was a B14 fitted with a locally designed bodykit, local dealers stopped production now but local fiberglass shops still make the GTS bodykits

#13 ·
yes, the bodykit is and foglamps are stock.

sethwas, the link you found are one of the best manufacturers of fiberglass bodykits here. Too bad there are no manufacturers of urethane type bumpers, as fiberglass is heavier

#15 ·
the bodykit is stock, also the crystalline headlamps and signal lights are stock. just took out the amber condoms at the signal lights and installed clear fender lights at the side. Installed eibach pro-kit springs, which are way harsh for my ride IMO. Sorry, that's just a SR20VE pic I uploaded. My sentra is typical GA16DNE...hehe. Its also very hard to come by a SRVE engine here, very, very rare and to think we're closer to Japan! sheesh!

#16 ·
Hey,
Opium. Tha bumper you showed is factory. Not modded. There is a small lip fron Nismo on it though. The rest (auxiliary lights included) are plain jane sunny overseas.

Seth

P.S. GTSboy, am I safe to assume that the GTS bumper is urethane?

#17 ·
sethwas said:
Hey,
Opium. Tha bumper you showed is factory. Not modded. There is a small lip fron Nismo on it though. The rest (auxiliary lights included) are plain jane sunny overseas.

Seth

P.S. GTSboy, am I safe to assume that the GTS bumper is urethane?
the one that came with my car? I doubt it is urethane, because urethene flexes right? I think its fiberglass because when I had it replaced by the dealer ( the 1st one got busted due to a small crash) it cracked!

#19 ·
that was about 2 years ago, around P25,000 ($500) but of course that was covered by insurance. Fiberglass shops like the one that was posted can make one at the most around P7,000 to P10,000 ($200) with paint and all.

#20 ·
GTSboy said:
Installed eibach pro-kit springs, which are way harsh for my ride IMO.
yeah, I got the same thing. It is a pretty bad ride but I can't complain about the effect they had on my car's handling. Is the rest of your suspension stock? You should look into getting adjustable shocks/struts, they should make the ride alot more enjoyable (especially on those hot dates). I will have my KYB AGX dampers hopefully monday via UPS and I will be installed hopefully by friday.

#21 ·
I'm thinking of installing my stock springs again and save up for AGXs, there are none available locally so I must have them shipped, which adds more costs. Pity, you guys all have the good stuff for the sentra. :(

#24 ·
sethwas said:
So,
You mean optionsunlimited is not a re-seller. They just take moulds of the real thing and make a fibreglass copy?

Seth
yup! you got it...:) ey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.