Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Paging Mr. Herman
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the B14 section but I wanted everyone's input. Thanks.....

I was waiting for my girlfriend in the bookstore and decided to take a quick browse through the lastest edition of Super Street and noticed something I wanted to ask everyone. They were reviewing a new product that replaces all the engine electrical wiring to produce less resistance and more available electrical energy. Anyhow, they dynoed the product on a couple of cars and produced rather substantial results. On a new Maxima, they got around a 10+ hp gain through certain RPM ranges on the wiring alone. Other cars were not so dramatic (an S2000 only had about a 2 hp gain) but I believe the average was around 5 hp through the entire RRM spectrum. Additionally, the wiring was only about $100. Unfortunately, I could only skim through the article but I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of (or had experience w/) such a thing? Sorry such vague info. but any help would be nice. 5-15 hp for $100 certainly doesn't sound bad.

· Paging Mr. Herman
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok....for all the skeptics out there, I have read about these wires in 3 well known car mod. magizines. Import Tuner, Super Street, and Sport Compact all reported gains w/ the wires alone. The average seems to be about 5 hp but gains up to 15 hp have been reported. Regardless of how they work, there seems to be some validity to it. I'm really becoming interested, perhaps I'll give it a try.

· Paging Mr. Herman
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Well I finally did it about bought the damn wires!

Overall, they are nothing to jump up and down for but they did make a noticable difference. The car seems to rev. extremely quick towards the lower RPM range and there seems to be a little extra kick. I have no idea as far as numbers but I think 3-5hp in the lower range is pretty close. Not bad for $100 and 20 minutes of my time.

Also....the company that sells Sun Auto stuff was really awesome. I ordered the wires over the phone and they left the same day. CA to CO in 3 days and only $11.50 for shipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.