Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what other E16 owners have done

1.Racing cam from american cams ind., port head, nissan stanza u-11 carburator (1.8) house made header, 6a msd ignition amp. and coil, .50 pistons, 200 psi of compresion, mi 4 speed transmision, not a big deal, if you can help me i need advice about transmision im hunting here in panama for my unicorn a 4 speed transmision with a 4.57 final gear, in stead of my 3.90 next step transmision, mods and then a ga16 engine i my pb-11 1984, i some one could advice me in mi desicion, please, or to find places in the web to buy

2.HEY WAS UP EVERYBODY WELL I HAVE AN 87 SENTRA E-16S ITS STOCK RIGHT NOW JUST THE FACT THAT I PAINTED WHITE ADDED A SOUND SYSTEM GOT RIMS AND I DROP THE CAR 3 INCHES IN THE FRONT AND 2 1/2 IN THE BACK... UM MY PLANS FOR PERFORMANCE ARE SR20DET (GTI-R) 10SEC CAR HOPEFULLY BIG SE-R BRAKE UPGRADE AND FOR LOOKS ARE SKYLINE FORNT BODY KIT R33 FIELDS WIDE BODY FENDERS TENZO-R SCHUMAKER THE GUNMETAL ONES AND PAINT IT SKYLINE BLUE SOME FENDER GILLS BMW SIDE SKIRTS AND BUDDY CLUB BACK KIT WITH AN WING AND FULL INTERIOR CARBON FIBER HOOD WITH A SCOOP SILVA OR SKYLINE HEADLIGHTS AND SKYLINE BACK LIGHT I WHANT IT TOO LOOK LIKE A SKYLINE AND 5ZIGEN EXHAUST AND WHANT TO VERRY DIFFERNT THEN ANY BODY ELSE GET RESPECT U KNOW SHOW THAT THE ONLY IMPORT R NOT HONDAS. WELL I HOPE MY DREAM COMES TRU STAY TUNED....

3.honda killer)I have an b12 sentra ga16de 16 valves turbo,blow off valve, hks turbo timer,hks super mega flow air filter,weapon r fuel regulator and intercooler,also 2.5 custom exhaus,I drop the car 2 inch front and back with Iibach low springs, 4 wheel disk brake upgrade and crossdriled rotors in front with big calipers and big master cylinder brake,sony splod speakers and pioneer cd player, 15 rims.

4.Sprint Springs (2" drop) AirBox mods... Stage 1 Clutch.. Flowmaster exuast .. AutoMeter 5" Phantom Tach... Huge Sound System.... Tinted Windows... Soon to have some Racing seats... :)

5.Kaminari body kit, 16"x7" ASA EM9's,yokohama avid H4's, eibach sportline springs, KYB struts, custom bent 2" cat-back exhaust, razo pedals, carbon fiber dash kit, limo window tints (illegal), wings west m3 style spoiler, m3 mirrors, clear turning signals, hyper white bulbs (all around), fuba antenna, Pioneer head unit, mesh grill, white gauge faces, custom plates (O1DSKOO1)...more to come!...props to FIZZ Autosports,Eastern Autosports...to date 186,000mi

6.BSA racing wheels 195/50/R15 82v,Custom Spoiler, KYB GR-2 struts, -1 3/4" Intrax Springs, Custom exhaust system, custom DG racing Intake, Custom DG racing Headers, NISMO Camshaft,Tint, Xenon lights, PIAA side lights, Aqua Scanner,Kenwood and Pioneer Stereo sytem, 2001 Sentra Decals and a "Nissan" decal from a 87 maxima.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts