Nissan Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
thanx for the grid and all so bout a 117whp is what im looking at?what 1/4 times do these things run with full weight and 120whp?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
And about the ecu i have not got the money atm but if still have it whn i do which will be mid way thru feb let me kno!Thank ya kindly

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
And the whole reason im wanting to kno all this is im buying the car for a great deal i think?im paying 400 dollars and have bout 700 or 800 bux to play with and im wanting to bust a kids corn hole with a fwd 4cyl car that is on a low budget!and he owns a 99 subaru leagacy gt 2.5awd and supposed to run a [email protected] in the 1/8 he brags all day long and all thats done to it is full injen intake and magnaflow muffler and im tired of em thanking its fast!do u think with the cams header and cat back wires and plugs and the timing advanced could i beat him which i doubt he runs 69mph fills slow to me plus its an auto.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I ran a 16.6 with CAI, headers, 2' mandrel exhaust, Port and polished head(which I think slowed me down it was the first time I ever ported a car and I was running stock cams so I'm pretty sure I just lost torque) a SR20 TB port matched to the Intake manifold and the JWT ECU. I can't remember my 1/8 mile time but I think it was in the 10.5 range. But the best mods you can do for the GA are Headers, Exhaust and ECU and the free one advance your timing. When I threw in my 35 shot wet kit (WHY DID I USE N20-the death of the GA) I ran a 16.0 so close to a 15 second car. Oh yeah I also had low compression in one cylinder. I will probably still have the ECU and if you want it. Let me know if the ad closes just pm me. Actually just PM anyways if you want it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
dude the cams work best with the ECU. I have the kojima document saved, give me your email and ill send it to you. Its really detailed, with dyno evidence for each mod

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,270 Posts
if its a later legacy GT it will be a turbo....

·
Registered
189 Posts
Claudios's B-11- Model = Nissan Sentra B-11. (1983)
- Engine = Swap GA16DE Gen. I.
- Tranny = E16 5 speed tranny.
- Suspension = Stock.
- Wheels = Nissan Sentra 2001 15" rims.
- Tires = Toyo RA-1 tires. (Front)
Mods:
*OEM Exhaust Manifold.
* 2" Exhaust. + 2.25" Down Pipe.
* High Flow air filter. (OEM tube)
* 15 degress timing.
* 93 oct. gas.
* N/A All Motor.
.................................................. .........
- R/T = ...?
- 60' = 2.132
- 1/4 = 15.700
- MPH = 79.77
*No dyno.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
so what do u think can i whoop em or is he gonna walk the dog on me?if i beat him on the track he will make an excuse and say its nothing and want to race from a roll what bout on the streets?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts